How to successfully analyse football matches
Betting players study statistics, but constantly make the same mistake. To win regularly on bets, you need to be able to analyze matches. But how to do it? In this article, we will discuss the main mistake players make when analyzing, understand the principles of odds movement and figure out when you can bet on soccer and other sports.
Use statistics to analyze sports events. Study statistics and increase your chances of winning.
If you choose soccer matches for betting, consider the following information:
- History of face-to-face meetings.
- Results of the last matches.
- Position of the teams in the tournament.
- The number of rest days since the last match.
- Results of opponents at home and away.
- History of confrontation between head coaches of teams.
- Results of matches with higher ranked teams.
- Results of matches with inferior teams.
- Disqualifications and injuries of players.
- Results of teams when officiating by an appointed referee.
The main mistake players make when choosing a bet on a soccer match is to use only part of the statistics and ignore important facts. To analyze soccer matches, study all available statistics.
Analysis of odds movement
Bookmakers put up a line for soccer matches a few days and in some cases a few weeks and even months in advance.
The odds for different elections change depending on the actions of the players: large bets of many players reduce the odds on the selected outcome and increase the odds on the opposite one.
You can track the movements of the odds on specialized sites. But remember: the opinion of the majority of players can be erroneous.
When choosing a bet on a soccer match or other sport, analyze the publications in the sports media about the upcoming event.
For example, for a prediction on a soccer match, study the following information:
- Press conferences of head coaches.
- Interviews of players.
- The latest news about the state of the injured.
- Publications about the relationship between players and coach.
- Rumors about possible transfers.
- The latest news about changes at the club.
- Statements of united fan groups.
It is impossible to assess the physical and psychological state of the teams, but the obtained information will increase your chances of making an accurate prediction.
In team sports analyze the opponents' chances only after the starting line-up is announced.
The influence of individual players on the final result is great.
Use other people's predictions to get valuable information. Blindly repeat a bet made by an expert is risky. Take into account only the facts.
To increase your chances of winning, analyze all the information about the sporting event: statistics, media publications, athletes' strengths and weaknesses. Bet on the match only after the announcement of the starting lineups, and use the opinions of experts to get valuable information.